This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $76K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Oakland is $62,441.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $22.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Oakland is $19,436.
Homes like this sold for $367-475K.
Price / Tax History
Spanish bungalow house on a quiet, friendly block in the Dimond district (borders Fruitvale and Glenview neighborhoods). Impeccably maintained home with a landscaped backyard that has plenty of room for entertaining and gardening. Interior of house will be painted when we move out so you can select different colors, if desired.
* hardwood floors
* 2 bedrooms - 1 on main floor, 1 on half floor up (above the garage).
* 1 bathroom on main floor. tub w/shower and new toilet.
* kitchen has gas stove and dishwasher.
* small study area off of kitchen and opens onto back deck.
* living room has working fireplace that has been inspected and cleaned every year.
* garage converted to multi-purpose room that has new front-load washer & dryer and built-in storage cabinets.
* backyard has two small platforms - 1 for dining set, 1 for lounging. small back deck has BBQ and two troughs used for planting herbs and greens. yard is landscaped with small shrubs, blueberry bushes, fruit trees and succulents. camellia tree and two other trees provide great shade on sunny days. lots of room for vegetable planting, soil has been amended every year and weeded regularly.
* 1-car parking spot in front of garage. plenty of on-street parking.
* all windows are double-paned.
* motion-sensor alarm system installed. to maintain account with All-Guard is addt'l $40/month.
* the best neighbors you'll ever have! close-knit community that really takes care of each other.
* private K-8 Redwood Day School is up the street.
* part of desirable Glenview Elementary School district.
* lovely home-based daycare half-block up the street.
* walk or bike to Farmer Joe's, Safeway, CVS, Peet's or La Farine on Fruitvale Ave.
* minutes from 580 on-ramp.
* Rent is $2300, utilities not included. Due on 1st of each month.
* Deposit of one month's rent is required.
* 1-year minimum.
* Verifiable employment and income.
* No pets.
* Available January 1st, 2013.
* Please email me if interested.
Close-knit community of warm and loving neighbors. Very family friendly. Private K-8 Redwood Day School is right up the street. Home-based daycare half-block up the street. Close to local library, small shopping center w/Farmer Joe's, CVS, Peet's and La Farine Bakery. Minutes from I-580 on-ramp.
- Lot: 3,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- All time views: 345
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2005 for $521,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 988 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 026 081000500
- Zillow Home ID: 24767432
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Reservoir Hill
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94602, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.9% less than in Oakland, and 71.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94602 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
|3015 Sheffield Ave Oakland, CA||$513K||3||1||1,546|
|3001 Sheffield Ave Oakland, CA||$450K||2||1||1,245|
|2927 Sheffield Ave Oakland, CA||$550K||4||2||1,769|
|3021 Sheffield Ave Oakland, CA||$539K||3||2||1,573|
|3027 Sheffield Ave Oakland, CA||$503K||3||1||1,449|
|2921 Sheffield Ave Oakland, CA||$448K||2||1||1,207|
|3101 Sheffield Ave Oakland, CA||$459K||2||1||1,248|
|2915 Sheffield Ave Oakland, CA||$460K||2||2||1,224|
|3000 Sheffield Ave Oakland, CA||$535K||4||2||1,723|
|3006 Sheffield Ave Oakland, CA||$511K||3||1.5||1,648|
|2928 Sheffield Ave Oakland, CA||$451K||2||1||1,205|
|3014 Sheffield Ave Oakland, CA||$501K||3||1||1,637|
|2922 Sheffield Ave Oakland, CA||$540K||3||1.5||1,783|
|3109 Sheffield Ave Oakland, CA||$526K||3||--||1,530|
|2911 Sheffield Ave Oakland, CA||$531K||2||1||1,638|
|3020 Sheffield Ave Oakland, CA||$473K||2||1||1,370|
|3109 Sheffield Ave Oakland, CA||$547K||3||2||1,530|
|3109 Sheffield Ave Oakland, CA||$568K||3||2||--|
|Sheffield Ave Oakland, CA||--||--||--||--|
|3117 Sheffield Ave Oakland, CA||$642K||5||2.5||2,311|
Nearby Schools in Oakland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!