3007 W San Rafael St, Tampa, FL 336292 beds, 3 baths, 2,103 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $339,900
- Price/sqft: $162
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 252 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,103 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1257060100
- Zillow Home ID: 45058028
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3007 W San Rafael Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Palma Ceia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 29.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80.5% less than in Tampa, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Palma Ceia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Palma Ceia home values.
- 3005 W San Rafael St # 1/2 Tampa, FL$267K111,612
- 3009 W San Rafael St Tampa, FL$399K321,500
- 3010 W Angeles St Tampa, FL$485K321,597
- 3003 W San Rafael St Tampa, FL$689K543,032
- 3011 W San Rafael St Tampa, FL$398K321,564
- 3006 W Angeles St Tampa, FL$377K321,960
- 3012 W Angeles St Tampa, FL$466K322,120
- 3008 W San Rafael St Tampa, FL$492K32.52,338
- 3002 W Angeles St Tampa, FL$443K321,773
- 3006 W San Rafael St Tampa, FL$273K211,214
- 3010 W San Rafael St Tampa, FL$421K321,713
- 3001 W San Rafael St Tampa, FL$687K43.53,736
- 3004 W San Rafael St Tampa, FL$382K221,390
- 3012 W San Rafael St Tampa, FL$390K311,669
- 1906 S Macdill Ave Tampa, FL$634K----3,802
- 3000 W Angeles St Tampa, FL$256K311,680
- 3009 W Angeles St Tampa, FL$213K32--
- 3002 W San Rafael St Tampa, FL$324K221,180
- 3007 W Angeles St Tampa, FL$488K422,242
- 3007 W San Isidro St Tampa, FL$377K221,617
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.