3008 Lookout Point Pl, El Paso, TX 799384 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,303 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- 788 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $98
- MLS #: 522252
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 415 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,303 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: T28799922700300
- Zillow Home ID: 98263060
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3008 Lookout Point Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 79938 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.9% higher than in El Paso, and 40.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 79938 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 79938 home values.
- 3004 Lookout Point Pl El Paso, TX$129K331,930
- 3013 Lookout Point Pl El Paso, TX$182K422,008
- 3013 Lookout Point Pl El Paso, TX$168K432,144
- 3005 Lookout Point Pl El Paso, TX$161K422,008
- 3005 Lookout Point Pl El Paso, TX$180K432,144
- 3009 Lago Point Ct El Paso, TX--------
- 3001 Lago Point Ct El Paso, TX--------
- 3000 Lookout Point Pl El Paso, TX$180K53.53,095
- 3017 Lago Point Ct El Paso, TX--------
- 3025 Lookout Point Pl El Paso, TX$181K322,303
- 14444 Lago Pt El Paso, TX$189K332,225
- 3029 Lookout Point Pl El Paso, TX$192K532,643
- 14440 Lago Pt El Paso, TX$192K331,962
- 3036 Lookout Point Pl El Paso, TX$199K42.52,067
- 3036 Lookout Point Pl El Paso, TX$183K432,488
- 14436 Lago Pt El Paso, TX$188K52.52,686
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!