- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3008 Montclair Ave, Cleveland, OH 441094 beds, 2 baths, 1,858 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,399 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1924
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $13,522
- Price/sqft: $7
- Parking: 2 spaces, 324 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,858 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 01420177
- Zillow Home ID: 33350709
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3008 Montclair Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old Brooklyn market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 60% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.1% less than in Cleveland, and 126.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Brooklyn home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Brooklyn home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,258 sqft, 3,920 sqft lot, built in 1929
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 3006 Montclair Ave Cleveland, OH$60K21920
- 3012 Montclair Ave Cleveland, OH$74K521,450
- 3002 Montclair Ave Cleveland, OH$65K311,713
- 3016 Montclair Ave Cleveland, OH$38K31.51,372
- 3009 Roanoke Ave Cleveland, OH$50K211,226
- 3005 Roanoke Ave Cleveland, OH$39K211,001
- 3013 Roanoke Ave Cleveland, OH$26K311,074
- Roanoke Ave Cleveland, OH$38K----1,649
- 3100 Montclair Ave Cleveland, OH$63K31950
- 3017 Roanoke Ave Cleveland, OH$65K211,054
- 3001 Roanoke Ave Cleveland, OH$70K211,210
- 3019 Roanoke Ave Cleveland, OH$28K31968
- 3102 Montclair Ave Cleveland, OH$61K422,208
- 3105 Roanoke Ave Cleveland, OH$45K421,632
- Roanoke Ave Cleveland, OH$49K311,078
- 4429 W 30th St Cleveland, OH$56K321,036
- 3106 Montclair Ave Cleveland, OH$42K311,078
- 4433 W 30th St Cleveland, OH$46K421,576
- 4425 W 30th St Cleveland, OH$57K211,280
- 4435 W 30th St Cleveland, OH$68K211,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!