- Lot: 4,499 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $526,000
- Price/sqft: $236
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ See Remarks, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Basement \ Partially Finished, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Extra finished room location \ L, Floor Covering \ Fir/Softwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Walk In Pantry, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Shop, Status \ P, Style \ 17, Utility room location \ L, View \ Mountain, View \ Partial, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,230 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7550800945
- Zillow Home ID: 49045287
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Sunset Hill home values will increase 4.9% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Sunset Hill homes, this home is valued 10.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 38.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sunset Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.3% less than in Seattle, and 70% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunset Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunset Hill home values.
|3002 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA||$655K||4||2||1,690|
|3012 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA||$499K||4||2||2,180|
|3007 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA||$442K||2||1||1,000|
|6215 30th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$437K||1||1||1,460|
|3013 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA||$628K||3||2||1,970|
|3003 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA||$508K||3||1||1,470|
|3016 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA||$896K||4||2.5||2,940|
|3007 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA||$477K||2||1||1,230|
|3017 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA||$482K||3||1||1,520|
|3013 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA||$465K||1||1||910|
|6115 30th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$478K||2||1||1,460|
|3022 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA||$441K||2||1||820|
|3017 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA||$515K||3||1||1,350|
|3023 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA||$466K||3||1||1,010|
|2856 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA||$669K||4||1.75||1,730|
|3006 NW 61st St Seattle, WA||$500K||4||1.5||1,690|
|2857 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA||$739K||3||2.25||2,680|
|3006 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA||$518K||3||1.75||1,490|
|3021 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA||$454K||2||1||820|
|3012 NW 61st St Seattle, WA||$618K||3||2||1,880|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!