30082 N 72nd Pl # 5, Scottsdale, AZ 852664 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,732 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Please note this home is UNFURNISHED.
- Lot: 0.73 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $1,150,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Wet Bar
- Stone-Faced Gas Indoor Fireplace. Outdoor Fireplace.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Pueblo style
- Floor size: 4,732 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 21666704
- Zillow Home ID: 67765985
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 30082 N 72nd Pl # 5
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pinnacle Peak, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.5% lower than in Scottsdale, and 14.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Pinnacle Peak home values rise more quickly than other regions in Scottsdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pinnacle Peak home values.
Nearby Schools in Scottsdale
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292