- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3009 2nd St, Santa Monica, CA 904053 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,581 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1905
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Wall
- Last sold: May 2013 for $1,585,000
- Price/sqft: $906
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1905
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4287024026
- Zillow Home ID: 20482949
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3009 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90405 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in Santa Monica, and 79.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90405 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Monica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90405 home values.
- 3003 2nd St APT 2 Santa Monica, CA$873K------
- 3003 2nd St APT 1 Santa Monica, CA$635K22893
- 3017 2nd St # B Santa Monica, CA$1.59M422,038
- 3003 2nd St APT 2 Santa Monica, CA$635K22893
- 3003 2nd St APT 4 Santa Monica, CA$638K22893
- 3003 2nd St APT 3 Santa Monica, CA$633K22893
- 3001 2nd St Santa Monica, CA$1.19M332,133
- 3014 3rd St Santa Monica, CA$1.84M443,507
- 3008 3rd St Santa Monica, CA$1.89M653,898
- 3018 3rd St Santa Monica, CA$1.7M532,460
- 237 Marine St Santa Monica, CA$1.37M321,760
- 3020 3rd St Santa Monica, CA$1.99M432,638
- 3002 3rd St UNIT 206 Santa Monica, CA$911K22.51,470
- 3002 3rd St UNIT 205 Santa Monica, CA$1.33M221,502
- 3002 3rd St UNIT 104 Santa Monica, CA$922K231,470
- 3002 3rd St UNIT 310 Santa Monica, CA$923K231,470
- 3002 3rd St UNIT 309 Santa Monica, CA$922K231,470
- 3002 3rd St UNIT 306 Santa Monica, CA$924K231,480
- 3002 3rd St UNIT 305 Santa Monica, CA$953K221,502
- 3002 3rd St UNIT 109 Santa Monica, CA$923K231,470
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!