- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3009 Kathy Ln, Edmond, OK 730343 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,352 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $82,500
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 0 space, 280 sqft
- Hot tub is in-ground.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,352 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 0006364
- Zillow Home ID: 21805167
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3009 Kathy Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73034 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.5% greater than in Logan, and 37.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73034 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Logan.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73034 home values.
- 3005 Kathy Ln Edmond, OK$73K----1,142
- 3001 Kathy Ln Edmond, OK$88K31.51,104
- 3004 Kathy Ln Edmond, OK$74K----1,104
- 3000 Kathy Ln Edmond, OK$74K----1,211
- 3000 Birch Ln Edmond, OK$99K----1,293
- 3008 Kathy Ln Edmond, OK$72K----1,211
- 3004 Birch Ln Edmond, OK$79K----1,088
- 2920 Birch Ln Edmond, OK$78K----1,046
- 2917 Kathy Ln Edmond, OK$73K----1,142
- 3005 Marla Ln Edmond, OK$78K----1,060
- 2916 Kathy Ln Edmond, OK$96K3--1,185
- 3001 Marla Ln Edmond, OK$75K----1,088
- 3009 Marla Ln Edmond, OK$74K----1,152
- 3013 Kathy Ln Edmond, OK$74K----1,211
- 3008 Birch Ln Edmond, OK$72K----1,088
- 2916 Birch Ln Edmond, OK$84K----1,293
- 3012 Kathy Ln Edmond, OK$94K----1,175
- 2917 Marla Ln Edmond, OK$76K----1,115
- 3013 Marla Ln Edmond, OK$79K----1,134
- 2913 Kathy Ln Edmond, OK$87K----1,142
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.