3009 NE 97th St, Seattle, WA 981152 beds, 1 bath, 1,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $427,500
- Price/sqft: $223
- Unfinished basement, 800 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Parcel #: 9553200126
- Zillow Home ID: 49144519
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3009 Ne 97th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Meadowbrook market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26% less than in Seattle, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Meadowbrook home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Meadowbrook home values.
- 3001 NE 97th St Seattle, WA$400KStudio--2,518
- 3017 NE 97th St Seattle, WA$868K32.52,990
- 9610 30th Ave NE Seattle, WA$560K52.52,460
- 3021 NE 97th St Seattle, WA$856K42.52,950
- 9604 30th Ave NE Seattle, WA$601K62.52,350
- 3008 NE 97th St Seattle, WA$391K31980
- 3018 NE 96th St Seattle, WA$586K31.752,010
- 3012 NE 97th St Seattle, WA$373K411,220
- 3002 NE 97th St Seattle, WA$355K21920
- 3027 NE 97th St Seattle, WA$712K423,460
- 3016 NE 97th St Seattle, WA$426K21.751,480
- 2757 NE 97th St Seattle, WA$498K421,430
- 9526 30th Ave NE Seattle, WA$480K51.751,920
- 2756 NE 96th St Seattle, WA$609K422,440
- 3018 NE 97th St Seattle, WA$626K42.52,280
- 3026 NE 96th St Seattle, WA$593K32.252,800
- 3029 NE 97th St Seattle, WA$393K41.51,460
- 2756 NE 97th St Seattle, WA$491K31.752,220
- 9524 30th Ave NE Seattle, WA$422K311,080
- 3009 NE 98th St Seattle, WA$470K421,870
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!