- Lot: 7,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1903
- 210 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,790 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $27,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $8
- MLS #: 21514033
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Interior \ Dec Molding, Interior \ French Doors, Interior \ Recessed Light, Living Room \ Dec Molding, Living Room \ Floor - Wood, Dining Room \ Dec Molding, Dining Room \ Floor - Wood, Kitchen \ Center Island, Style \ Colonial, Kitchen \ Eat-In, Kitchen \ Floor - Wood, Master Bath \ Double Sinks, Master Bath \ Tub, Master Bedroom \ Full Bath, Master Bath \ Floor - Ceramic, Master Bath \ Shower Stall, Floors \ Wood, Siding \ Vinyl, Heat Fuel \ Natural Gas, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Included \ Dryer, Water\Sewer \ Public Sewer, Included \ Light Fixtures, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Included \ Outdoor Lighting, Included \ Stove Hood, Exterior \ Fence, Included \ Washer, Exterior \ Patio, Exterior \ Porch - Open, Rooms \ Bath - Master, Rooms \ Dining Room, Roof \ Shingled, Parking \ Driveway, Rooms \ Foyer, Rooms \ Kitchen, Included \ Ceiling Fan(s), Rooms \ Living Room, Included \ Dishwasher, Lot Description \ Corner, Master Bedroom Level \ 2, Living Room Level \ 1, Included \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Level \ 1, Included \ Screens, Foyer Level \ 1, Included \ Stove, Dining Room Level \ 1, Bedroom Level \ 2, New Construction \ No, Fireplace \ No, County \ Monmouth, Property Sub-Type \ Single Family, Rooms \ Bedroom, Interior \ Ceilings - 9Ft+ 1st Flr, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Rooms \ Office, Interior \ Wet Bar, Out Buildings \ Storage Shed, Kitchen \ Pantry, Foyer \ Dec Molding, Master Bath \ Ceramic Tile, Master Bath \ Whirlpool, Rooms \ Laundry, Sub-Type \ Detached, HOA \ No, Waterview \ No, Rooms \ Sitting, Handicap Access \ No, Sitting Level \ 2, Waterfront \ No, Master Bedroom \ Floor - Wood, Basement \ Partial, Basement \ Partial, Included \ Security System, Rooms \ Bath - 1\2, Interior \ Ceilings - 9Ft+ 2nd Flr, Included \ Garbage Disposal, Included \ Gas Grill, Floors \ Tile, Rooms \ Rec Room, Foyer \ Floor - Wood, Laundry Level \ 2, Interior \ Bonus Room, Zoning \ Single Family, Interior \ Balcony, Interior \ Attic - Walk Up, Siding \ Stone, Exterior \ Shed, Municipality \ Belmar (BEL), Zip Code \ 07719, Middle School \ Belmar, Heat\AC \ Radiator, Interior \ Security System, Exterior \ BBQ, Office Level \ 3, Kitchen \ Granite\Stone Counter
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0700092000000001
- Zillow Home ID: 39223959
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $650K-1.18M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 07719 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0% decrease for Belmar as a whole. Among 07719 homes, this home is 308.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 76.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07719, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.6% less than in Belmar, and 74.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 07719 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Belmar.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07719 home values.
|303 9th Ave Belmar, NJ||$717K||--||--||2,400|
|305 9th Ave Belmar, NJ||$690K||--||--||1,760|
|219 9th Ave Belmar, NJ||$799K||4||4||3,345|
|300 10th Ave Belmar, NJ||$922K||20||9.5||--|
|900 B St Belmar, NJ||$451K||--||--||1,152|
|307 9th Ave Belmar, NJ||$1.12M||6||5.5||4,500|
|217 9th Ave Belmar, NJ||$620K||--||--||1,287|
|304 10th Ave Belmar, NJ||$601K||--||--||1,762|
|304 10th Ave Belmar, NJ||$545K||5||2||--|
|218 10th Ave Belmar, NJ||$790K||--||--||2,687|
|302 9th Ave Belmar, NJ||$735K||--||--||2,472|
|300 9th Ave Belmar, NJ||$614K||--||--||1,878|
|216 10th Ave Belmar, NJ||$688K||--||--||1,848|
|304 9th Ave Belmar, NJ||$1.24M||5||3||4,038|
|309 9th Ave Belmar, NJ||$677K||--||--||2,464|
|306 10th Ave Belmar, NJ||$656K||--||--||2,160|
|215 9th Ave Belmar, NJ||$692K||--||--||1,832|
|306 9th Ave Belmar, NJ||$649K||--||--||1,920|
|214 10th Ave Belmar, NJ||$888K||4||2.5||3,251|
|308 10th Ave Belmar, NJ||$601K||--||--||1,774|
Nearby Schools in Belmar
PK-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
K-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!