301 Beresford Ave. Redwood City, CA. 94061
Offered at $1,149,888
"Completely remodeled, this property is almost new construction, all work is done with permits.
Property has the following 3 BRs, 2BAs, detached 2 car garage, 1,533 sf, 5,100 sf lot.
Open floor plan, living room with new gas burning fireplace, new kitchen open to dining and family room area, three bedrooms, new bathrooms. Oversized garage rebuilt with attic storage, and an office/work/play room.
Added square footage, stripped down to the studs, and new electrical service panel and wirings, new plumbing, new insulation, new drywall, new roof, new maple hardwood flooring, new fire sprinklers, new stainless steel appliances, new sidings, new Milgard windows, new landscaping, new fence fronting the streets.
Work in progress and scheduled to be ready in three more weeks to input on MLS.
Buyers don't miss on this great buy before it goes to market!
Agents are welcome to show the property to their prospective clients. Please call for showing appointment. Appointments allowed for weekdays after 6:30PM, Saturday at 5PM and Sunday at 2PM.
Buyers and Agents please "Exercise extreme caution when touring the property" work is in progress!
For more information or for a private showing always call
Samira Chalhoub @ (650)474-9999
SYNERGY Real Estate Services
BRE # 01137335
- Lot: 5,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Views: 3,322 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $731,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $477
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 570 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,533 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 069322290
- Zillow Home ID: 15592692
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.01-1.49M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94061 home values will rise 4.9% next year, compared to a 4.3% increase for San Mateo as a whole. Among 94061 homes, this home is valued 26.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 29.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94061, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12% higher than in San Mateo, and 73.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94061 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Mateo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
|307 Beresford Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.29M||2||2.5||1,670|
|309 Beresford Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.43M||3||3||2,000|
|300 San Carlos Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.04M||2||2||1,220|
|1480 Himmel Ave Redwood City, CA||$925K||2||1||950|
|304 San Carlos Ave Redwood City, CA||$747K||2||1||810|
|282 San Carlos Ave Redwood City, CA||$826K||2||1||930|
|306 San Carlos Ave Redwood City, CA||$743K||2||1||810|
|278 San Carlos Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.04M||3||2||1,260|
|304 Beresford Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.37M||3||2||1,830|
|300 Beresford Ave Redwood City, CA||$872K||2||2||850|
|315 Beresford Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.54M||4||2.5||2,470|
|310 San Carlos Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.22M||4||3||1,438|
|306 Beresford Ave Redwood City, CA||$937K||2||1.5||1,050|
|270 San Carlos Ave Redwood City, CA||$778K||1||1||440|
|271 Beresford Ave Redwood City, CA||--||2||1||1,060|
|314 Beresford Ave Redwood City, CA||$936K||3||1||1,010|
|314 San Carlos Ave Redwood City, CA||$735K||2||1||780|
|298 Beresford Ave Redwood City, CA||$776K||2||1||800|
|323 Beresford Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.54M||4||2.5||2,470|
|266 San Carlos Ave Redwood City, CA||$946K||2||1||1,070|
Nearby Schools in San Mateo
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!