301 Dennis St TRLR 74, Edmond, OK 730032 beds, 2 baths, 1,312 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Multi Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $21,000
- Price/sqft: $16
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Heat - electric
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Metal
- Floor size: 1,312 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Zillow Home ID: 2108301355
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 301 Dennis Street TRLR 74
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73003 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.4% greater than in Edmond, and 24% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73003 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73003 home values.
- 301 Dennis St TRLR 50 Edmond, OK$129K321,280
- 301 Dennis St TRLR 82 Edmond, OK$129K321,280
- 301 Dennis St TRLR 215 Edmond, OK$60K321,280
- 301 Dennis St TRLR 185 Edmond, OK$59K321,280
- 301 Dennis St TRLR 131 Edmond, OK$59K321,280
- 301 Dennis St TRLR 84 Edmond, OK$60K321,280
- 301 Dennis St TRLR 186 Edmond, OK$1.92M7849.529,160
- 301 Dennis St TRLR 161 Edmond, OK$59K321,280
- 500 W 10th St Edmond, OK$91K31.5966
- 424 W 10th St Edmond, OK$95K21870
- 504 W 10th St Edmond, OK$92K311,060
- 420 W 10th St Edmond, OK$104K31.51,136
- 508 W 10th St Edmond, OK$97K21.5939
- 416 W 10th St Edmond, OK$88K31.5994
- 512 W 10th St Edmond, OK$85K21927
- 412 W 10th St Edmond, OK$84K21899
- 408 W 10th St Edmond, OK$97K311,157
- 404 W 10th St Edmond, OK$93K31.51,014
- 505 W 10th St Edmond, OK$123K321,245
- 400 W 10th St Edmond, OK$128K321,335
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292