301 Doe Run, Pickens, SC 296714 beds, 2 baths, 3,002 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.79 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $197,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,002 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0007576
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 72544656
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 301 Doe Run
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29671 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 24.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.9% greater than in Pickens, and 39% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29671 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pickens.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29671 home values.
- 300 Doe Run Pickens, SC$239K321,984
- 302 Doe Run Pickens, SC$212K331,635
- 311 Doe Run Pickens, SC$295K222,138
- 105 Shadow Wood Pickens, SC$215K321,758
- 203 Doe Run Pickens, SC$230K221,759
- 202 Doe Run Pickens, SC$161K221,068
- 201 Doe Run Pickens, SC$218K431,789
- 200 Doe Run Pickens, SC$254K32.252,546
- 102 Lantern Pl Pickens, SC$248K321,925
- 406 Doe Run Pickens, SC$274K531,744
- 404 Doe Run Pickens, SC$289K331,750
- 402 Doe Run Pickens, SC$222K21.251,770
- 405 Doe Run Pickens, SC$290K432,557
- 403 Doe Run Pickens, SC$230K221,633
- 401 Doe Run Pickens, SC$400K343,400
- 101 Waucondo Trl Pickens, SC$203K221,750
- 103 Waucondo Trl Pickens, SC$246K32.252,365
- 106 Waucondo Trl Pickens, SC$178K221,510
- 116 Waucondo Trl Pickens, SC$194K321,365
- 102 Silver Fox Trl Pickens, SC$169K321,227
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.