301 E 87th StAPT 16D, New York, NY 10128
Sold on 3/13/13: $681,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional Features,South and West exposures,Balcony Full city view
- Days on Zillow276
- Parcel #1550000100301000000016D
- Room Count4
- # Stories25.0
- Unit Count141
- Zillow Home ID88060535
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$723,955||$565K – $833K||+$9,710||$804||12/12/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,127/mo||$2.3K – $4K/mo||$0||$3.47||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts New York home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for New York Metro as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is valued 54.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 157.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% less than in New York Metro, and 92.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 301 E 87th Street APT 16D
- Apt 1C$439K------
- Apt 2A$697K21.0938
- Apt 3B$561K------
- Apt 5A$766K------
- Apt 5D$689K------
- Apt 7A$834K------
- Apt 7E$715K------
- Apt 8F$639K11.0--
- Apt 10C$484K------
- Apt 10D$685K21.0--
- Apt 11B$510K------
- Apt 11D$843K------
- Apt 12D$591K11.0--
- Apt 15B$484K------
- Apt 15F$735K------
- Apt 16E$627K------
- Apt 17E$667K------
- Apt 17F$772K------
- Apt 18A$916K------
- Apt 18C$496K11.0600
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Richard R Green High School of Teaching... (assigned) 9-12 0.2 mi
- Junior High School 167 Robert F Wagner (assigned) 6-8 0.6 mi
- The Heritage School (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- Urban Academy Laboratory High (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- Manhattan International High (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- Talent Unlimited High (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- Long Island City High (assigned) 9-12 1.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005