A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $130-242K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1988
- All time views: 2,979
- HOA Fee: $245/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jun 2015 for $152,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $155
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Complex Management: Professional-Off Site
- Basement Type: None
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Development Type: Condominium
- Fuel Tank Description: Non Applicable
- Last Status: Active
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Fuel: Natural Gas
- Park Garage Type: Assigned
- Cable - Available
- Smoke Detector(s)
- Sq Ft Source: Town Records
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Park Garage Type: Attached
- Property Sub Type: Condo
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Property Type: Residential
- Style: Ranch
- Assessments: Yes
- Amenities Included: Tennis
- Tax Year: 15
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Condo Type: Second Floor
- Storage Area
- Laundry Room Info: Upper Level
- Exterior Siding: Clapboard
- Sewage System: Septic
- Sewage System: Shared Septic
- Park Garage Type: Under House
- Style: Condo
- Area Num: Monroe
- Mill Rate: 31.0100
- Neighborhood: Monroe (154)
- Association Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance
- Association Fee Includes: Plowing
- Association Fee Includes: Snow
- Association Fee Includes: Trash Removal
- Association Fee Includes: Management
- Pool Description: In Ground
- Amenities Included: Pool
- Association Fee Includes: Pest Control
- Association Fee Includes: Pool Service
- Area Amenities: Tennis Courts
- Area Amenities: Mall
- Last Change Type: Deposit - Continue To Show
- Listing Type: Lease Listing Agreement
- Listing Type Description: Full Service
- Status: Deposit - Continue To Show
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 186
- Floor size: 983 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: HM00301E
- Zillow Home ID: 57323545
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06468 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.3% greater than in Monroe, and 52% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06468 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Monroe.
Nearby Schools in Monroe
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Masuk High (assigned)9-124.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.