301 High St NE, Hartville, OH 446323 beds, 1 bath, 1,005 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $94,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,005 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Lot depth: 204
- Lot width: 77
- Parcel #: 02300257
- Zillow Home ID: 35251098
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 301 High St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44632, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% lower than in Hartville, and 54.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 44632 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hartville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44632 home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,018 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1994
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 233 High St NE Hartville, OH$142K21.51,360
- 227 High St NE Hartville, OH$88K31.51,680
- 224 High St NE Hartville, OH$85K231,620
- 301 E Maple St Hartville, OH$131K431,651
- 216 High St NE Hartville, OH$83K31.51,522
- Maple St E Hartville, OH--------
- 312 E Maple St Hartville, OH$98K31.51,316
- 212 High St NE Hartville, OH$119K411,962
- 306 E Maple St Hartville, OH$75K311,244
- 216 N Prospect Ave Hartville, OH$122K31.11,764
- 200 High St NE Hartville, OH$79K311,414
- 240 E Maple St Hartville, OH$96K321,050
- 210 N Prospect Ave Hartville, OH$86K221,556
- 202 N Prospect Ave Hartville, OH$117K421,788
- 327 E Maple St Hartville, OH$414K84.53,872
- 112 High St NE Hartville, OH$99K321,344
- 215 N Prospect Ave Hartville, OH$65K211,176
- 130 N Prospect Ave Hartville, OH$94K421,903
- 322 E Maple St Hartville, OH$75K311,767
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.