301 Main St UNIT 23E, San Francisco, CA 941052 beds, 2 baths, 1,180 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Wall
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $1,160,000
- Price/sqft: $983
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- View: Water
- 5000 square foot gym, sauna, heated lap pool, security/doorman, concierge, club room, movie theater.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 45.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 650
- Floor size: 1,180 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Unit floor #: 23
- Zillow Home ID: 2113850298
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 301 Main Street UNIT 23E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% less than in San Francisco, and 88.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Beach home values.
- Unit 36G$2.04M221,480
- Unit 37A$680K22--
- Unit 35F$1.95M221,323
- Unit 27A$1.41M221,163
- Unit 20F$1.43M2--1,307
- Unit 35F$1.69M221,323
- Unit 21E$901K------
- Unit 15F$1.97M221,307
- Unit 23F$2M221,407
- Unit 31B$2.18M331,628
- Unit 5F$875K11841
- Unit 9H$2M221,317
- Unit 28A$994K------
- Unit 20C$752K111
- Unit 28A$990K------
- Unit 24A$1.41M221,163
- Unit 14G$1M------
- Unit 24A$987K------
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292