301 NE 4th StAPT 11, Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Sold on 8/16/12: $230,000
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #208600024
- Room Count3
- School DistrictOklahoma City
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID82788543
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow493
- Garage Size240
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$197,432||$176K – $221K||-$3,191||$164||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,142/mo||$777 – $1.9K/mo||-$36||$0.95||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 73104 home values will increase 3.1% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for Oklahoma City as a whole. Among 73104 homes, this home is valued 54.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 218.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73104 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 10.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.6% greater than in Oklahoma City, and 100% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73104 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73104 home values.
Neighborhood for 301 Ne 4th Street APT 11
Nearby Schools in Oklahoma City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Douglass High (assigned) 9-12 2.0 mi
- Douglass Middle (assigned) 7-8 2.0 mi
- Edwards Elementary (assigned) PK-6 2.6 mi
- Emerson Alternative Ed. (HS) 9-12 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Emerson Alternative Ed. (Es) PK-4 0.9 mi
- Villa Teresa School PK-4 1.2 mi
- Young Achievers Christian Academy PK-5 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005