301 Peters Way, Wyomissing, PA 19610
Sold on 5/4/11: $107,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:1,184 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1988
- Last Sold:May 2011 for $107,000
- Heating Type:Heat pump
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #96439711663097C19
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID8941170
- Days on Zillow963
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$102,012||$92K – $114K||+$411||$86||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,030/mo||$876 – $1.2K/mo||-$32||$0.87||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 19610 home values will rise 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Wyomissing as a whole. Among 19610 homes, this home is valued 50.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19610 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% less than in Wyomissing, and 88.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19610 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wyomissing.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19610 home values.
Neighborhood for 301 Peters Way
Nearby Schools in Wyomissing
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Spring Ridge Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.2 mi
- Wilson High (assigned) 9-12 2.4 mi
- Wilson West Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 2.4 mi
- Tutor Time Child Care/Learning Center PK-4 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Gateway School for Performing Arts (Mag... 6 1.3 mi
- Glenside Elementary PK-5 1.3 mi
- Wyomissing Hills El Center K-4 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005