- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
301 S Locust St, Denver, CO 802243 beds, 2 baths, 1,794 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1998 for $151,500
- Finished basement, 747 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 442 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,794 sqft
- Parcel #: 0617202013000
- Zillow Home ID: 13403151
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 301 S Locust Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Washington Virginia Vale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47% less than in Denver, and 47.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Washington Virginia Vale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Washington Virginia Vale home values.
- 309 S Locust St Denver, CO$248K21806
- 317 S Locust St Denver, CO$270K22830
- 325 S Locust St Denver, CO$225K21816
- 300 S Leyden St Denver, CO$337K321,952
- 308 S Leyden St Denver, CO$259K221,017
- 333 S Locust St Denver, CO$259K21806
- 316 S Leyden St Denver, CO$270K321,280
- 324 S Leyden St Denver, CO$315K321,612
- 341 S Locust St Denver, CO$260K21.5830
- 300 S Locust St Denver, CO$246K321,269
- 308 S Locust St Denver, CO$249K321,004
- 332 S Leyden St Denver, CO$298K321,660
- 357 S Locust St # 0 Denver, CO$250K32--
- 316 S Locust St Denver, CO$243K221,003
- 349 S Locust St Denver, CO$241K21830
- 324 S Locust St Denver, CO$304K322,000
- 340 S Leyden St Denver, CO$232K21806
- 280 S Locust St Denver, CO$430K32.51,832
- 332 S Locust St Denver, CO$363K322,203
- 348 S Leyden St Denver, CO$264K221,065
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.