- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
301 Scottswood Rd, Greenville, SC 296153 beds, 2 baths, 1,665 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 1,665 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $115,000
- Room count: 7
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,665 sqft
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 95
- Parcel #: 0538100132600
- Zillow Home ID: 11042071
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 301 Scottswood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29615, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.1% less than in Greenville, and 44.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 29615 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29615 home values.
- 303 Scottswood Rd Greenville, SC--321,508
- 505 Great Glen Rd Greenville, SC$128K321,600
- 207 Scottswood Rd Greenville, SC$123K321,646
- 305 Scottswood Rd Greenville, SC--321,655
- 300 Scottswood Rd Greenville, SC--321,812
- 601 Great Glen Ct Greenville, SC$151K42.51,934
- 503 Great Glen Rd Greenville, SC$142K42.52,562
- 306 Scottswood Rd Greenville, SC--321,576
- 304 Scottswood Rd Greenville, SC--321,692
- 205 Scottswood Rd Greenville, SC$128K32.51,896
- 307 Scottswood Rd Greenville, SC--321,439
- 603 Del Norte Rd Greenville, SC--432,244
- 603 Great Glen Ct Greenville, SC$145K321,719
- 206 Scottswood Rd Greenville, SC$122K321,921
- Scottswood Greenville, SC--------
- 501 Great Glen Rd Greenville, SC$145K42.52,544
- 203 Scottswood Rd Greenville, SC$126K321,766
- 407 Del Norte Rd Greenville, SC$134K321,682
- 605 Del Norte Rd Greenville, SC--421,859
- 309 Scottswood Rd Greenville, SC--421,548
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292