301 Virginia St UNIT 1508, Richmond, VA 232192 beds, 2 baths, 1,234 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2006
- HOA Fee: $461
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $413,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- View: Water
- Clubhouse, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,234 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: E0000069123
- Unit floor #: 15
- Zillow Home ID: 82555377
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 301 Virginia Street UNIT 1508
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23219 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 350% greater than in Richmond, and 86.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23219 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23219 home values.
- 301 Virginia St UNIT 809 Richmond, VA$214K11784
- 301 Virginia St UNIT 802 Richmond, VA$266K221,184
- 301 Virginia St UNIT 1701 Richmond, VA$502K221,300
- 301 Virginia St UNIT 1010 Richmond, VA$302K12969
- 301 Virginia St UNIT 704 Richmond, VA$200K11715
- 301 Virginia St UNIT 1001 Richmond, VA$382K221,300
- 301 Virginia St UNIT 1613 Richmond, VA$579K221,222
- 301 Virginia St UNIT 613 Richmond, VA$380K221,294
- 301 Virginia St UNIT 801 Richmond, VA$380K221,300
- 301 Virginia St UNIT 1706 Richmond, VA$300K221,077
- 301 Virginia St UNIT 1201 Richmond, VA$391K221,300
- 301 Virginia St UNIT 908 Richmond, VA$338K221,235
- 301 Virginia St UNIT 1214 Richmond, VA$364K221,214
- 301 Virginia St UNIT 1506 Richmond, VA$304K22.51,077
- 301 Virginia St UNIT 611 Richmond, VA$214K11650
- 301 Virginia St UNIT 807 Richmond, VA$218K11832
- 301 Virginia St UNIT 1505 Richmond, VA$560K221,361
- 301 Virginia St UNIT 714 Richmond, VA$380K221,301
- 301 Virginia St UNIT 1210 Richmond, VA$302K12969
- 301 Virginia St UNIT 913 Richmond, VA$364K221,222
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.