301 W 110th St APT 19B, New York, NY 100261 bed, 1 bath, 589 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Built in 1987
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Water
- Condo Common Charges \ 321,Financing Allowed \ 90,Private Outdoor Space \ Garden,Dogs Allowed \ false,Cats Allowed \ true,Live- in Superintendent \ true,Bike Room \ true,Total Floors \ 21,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 1846,Lot Number \ 1001,Buyfolio Building ID \ 62457,Total Charges \ 959
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 20.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 260
- Floor size: 589 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2113018487
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 301 W 110th Street APT 19B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Upper West Side, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 125% greater than in New York, and 88.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper West Side home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper West Side home values.
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292