3010 21st Ave W # A, Seattle, WA 981993 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,515 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,682 sqft
- Built in 2005
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $453,500
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 140 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: On street, 280 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,515 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 2770602364
- Zillow Home ID: 67683868
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3010 21st Avenue W # A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Magnolia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.2% lower than in Seattle, and 56.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 3010 21st Ave W # B Seattle, WA$494K33.51,920
- 2012 W Barrett St Seattle, WA$825K331,990
- 3016 21st Ave W Seattle, WA$422K411,500
- 3006 21st Ave W Seattle, WA$737K532,820
- 3012 21st Ave W # A Seattle, WA$476K33.251,650
- 2014 W Barrett St Seattle, WA$413K321,400
- 2014 W Barrett St Seattle, WA$435K321,400
- 3012 21st Ave W # B Seattle, WA$488K33.51,900
- 3002 21st Ave W Seattle, WA$548K42.252,260
- 3022 21st Ave W Seattle, WA$448K311,440
- 2014 W Barrett St Seattle, WA$390K321,400
- 3026 21st Ave W Seattle, WA$290K21870
- 3024 21st Ave W # A Seattle, WA$418K32.51,490
- 2000 W Barrett St APT 204 Seattle, WA$220K11748
- 2000 W Barrett St APT 205 Seattle, WA$337K22.51,135
- 2000 W Barrett St APT 308 Seattle, WA$230K11725
- 2000 W Barrett St APT 307 Seattle, WA$221K11651
- 2000 W Barrett St APT 306 Seattle, WA$230K11719
- 2000 W Barrett St APT 305 Seattle, WA$369K221,132
- 2000 W Barrett St APT 304 Seattle, WA$236K11751
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.