- Lot: 7,805 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- 334 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2001 for $137,500
- Price/sqft: $109
- MLS #: 5045771
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- RV Parking
- Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Shadow Mountain, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bedroom \ Not Split, Miscellaneous \ Home Warranty, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Separate Workshop, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ RV Gate, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Alley, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Foam, Roofing \ Partial Tile, Roofing \ Rolled, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,737 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 16605316
- Zillow Home ID: 7815218
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Paradise Valley home values will rise 1.8% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Paradise Valley homes, this home is 29.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 29.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.3% lower than in Phoenix, and 48.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
|3016 E Dahlia Dr Phoenix, AZ||$207K||--||2||1,545|
|12821 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ||$233K||--||1||1,814|
|3009 E Sweetwater Ave Phoenix, AZ||$230K||--||2||1,737|
|12827 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ||$201K||--||2||1,545|
|3009 E Dahlia Dr Phoenix, AZ||$209K||--||2||1,575|
|3015 E Dahlia Dr Phoenix, AZ||$229K||4||2||1,737|
|3015 E Sweetwater Ave Phoenix, AZ||$226K||--||2||1,710|
|3022 E Dahlia Dr Phoenix, AZ||$230K||--||2||1,763|
|12831 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ||$224K||--||2||1,737|
|3001 E Dahlia Dr Phoenix, AZ||$229K||--||--||1,545|
|3021 E Dahlia Dr Phoenix, AZ||$224K||3||2||1,590|
|3005 E Sweetwater Ave Phoenix, AZ||$211K||--||2||1,590|
|12839 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ||$226K||4||2||1,737|
|3010 E Windrose Dr Phoenix, AZ||$205K||--||2||1,575|
|3016 E Windrose Dr Phoenix, AZ||$210K||--||2||1,590|
|3028 E Dahlia Dr Phoenix, AZ||$212K||--||2||1,545|
|3021 E Sweetwater Ave Phoenix, AZ||$240K||--||2||1,799|
|3027 E Dahlia Dr Phoenix, AZ||$272K||--||2||2,640|
|3002 E Windrose Dr Phoenix, AZ||$219K||3||2||1,799|
|3022 E Windrose Dr Phoenix, AZ||$230K||--||2||1,737|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!