3010 Franklin St APT 5, San Francisco, CA 941232 beds, 1 bath, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1940
- 240 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $250
- Price/sqft: $909
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Zillow Home ID: 2109354985
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3010 Franklin Street APT 5
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Marina market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% less than in San Francisco, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Marina home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marina home values.
- 3010 Franklin St APT 1 San Francisco, CA$1.38M21--
- 1388 Chestnut St San Francisco, CA$2.87M31.52,432
- 1380-1382 Chestnut St San Francisco, CA$2.23M--22,740
- 1374-1376 Chestnut St San Francisco, CA$2.93M--22,740
- 3030-3032 Franklin St San Francisco, CA$3.65M213,576
- 3010 Franklin St APT 4 San Francisco, CA$1.17M211,223
- 2952-2954 Franklin St San Francisco, CA$3.12M--23,450
- 1370-1372 Chestnut St San Francisco, CA$3M--31,767
- 3011 Franklin St San Francisco, CA$2.24M--11,430
- 3015-3017 Franklin St San Francisco, CA$2.74M--33,384
- 1360-1362 Chestnut St San Francisco, CA$1.93M21.51,752
- 3021-3023 Franklin St San Francisco, CA$2.32M--23,324
- 3044 Franklin St APT 302 San Francisco, CA$1.5M221,503
- 3044 Franklin St APT 101 San Francisco, CA$1.46M221,448
- 3044 Franklin St APT 202 San Francisco, CA$1.54M321,503
- 3044 Franklin St APT 201 San Francisco, CA$1.62M221,498
- 3044 Franklin St APT 301 San Francisco, CA$1.49M321,498
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.