- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3010 Homer Ave, Elkhart, IN 465173 beds, 1,190 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,942 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 500 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,190 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 200616432030000012
- Zillow Home ID: 68172673
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3010 Homer Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46517 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 55.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15% less than in Elkhart, and 35.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 46517 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46517 home values.
- 3000 Homer Ave Elkhart, IN$50K311,196
- 3026 Homer Ave Elkhart, IN$76K311,536
- 3009 Garden Blvd Elkhart, IN$78K3--912
- 2920 Homer Ave Elkhart, IN$54K2--1,296
- Garden Blvd Elkhart, IN--------
- 2931 Garden Blvd Elkhart, IN$47K21704
- 2929 Garden Blvd Elkhart, IN$51K3--1,088
- 3019 Garden Blvd Elkhart, IN$55K2--950
- 3030 Homer Ave Elkhart, IN$79K3--984
- 2923 Garden Blvd Elkhart, IN$66K321,352
- 3031 Garden Blvd Elkhart, IN$81K311,144
- 2925 Homer Ave Elkhart, IN$71K321,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.