3010 Sunbury Ln, Carpentersville, IL 601104 beds, 3 baths, 2,470 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
premium lot with conservation preserve behind
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $396,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Deluxe master bath, hardwood floors, ceramic tile, upgraded cabinets, english basement with look out
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,470 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0307350007
- Zillow Home ID: 92200082
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3010 Sunbury Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60110, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% higher than in Carpentersville, and 231.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60110 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carpentersville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60110 home values.
- 3008 Sunbury Ln Carpentersville, IL$265K44--
- 3012 Sunbury Ln Carpentersville, IL$273K------
- 3105 Erika Ln Carpentersville, IL$176K42.52,267
- 3006 Sunbury Ln Carpentersville, IL$237K------
- 3101 Erika Ln Carpentersville, IL$235K------
- 3014 Sunbury Ln Carpentersville, IL$269K------
- 3100 Drury Ln Carpentersville, IL$240K432,267
- 3103 Erika Ln Carpentersville, IL$272K------
- 3004 Sunbury Ln Carpentersville, IL$235K32.53,000
- 3016 Sunbury Ln Carpentersville, IL$263K43--
- 3102 Drury Ln Carpentersville, IL$236K42.52,267
- 3100 Erika Ln Carpentersville, IL$218K332,006
- 3105 Erika Ln Carpentersville, IL$235K42.52,267
- 3104 Drury Ln Carpentersville, IL$260K------
- 3102 Erika Ln Carpentersville, IL$224K32.51,972
- 3107 Erika Ln Carpentersville, IL$250K------
- 3101 Drury Ln Carpentersville, IL$249K------
- 3104 Erika Ln Carpentersville, IL$239K------
- 3119 Drury Ln Carpentersville, IL$192K422,576
- 3106 Drury Ln Carpentersville, IL$269K------
Nearby Schools in Carpentersville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.