3010 W Glenhaven Dr, Phoenix, AZ 850453 beds, 2 baths, 1,894 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,026 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $253,000
- Price/sqft: $134
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Cable TV available, Security System Owned, Network Wiring - Multi Rooms, High Speed Internet, 9+ Feet High Flat Ceilings, Drinking Water Filtering System
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,894 sqft
- Parcel #: 30005371
- Zillow Home ID: 59209378
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3010 W Glenhaven Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ahwatukee Foothills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 31.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.1% less than in Phoenix, and 47.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Ahwatukee Foothills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ahwatukee Foothills home values.
- 3006 W Glenhaven Dr Phoenix, AZ$305K332,466
- 16629 S 30th Dr Phoenix, AZ$250K--31,894
- 16625 S 30th Dr Phoenix, AZ$238K321,628
- 16633 S 30th Dr Phoenix, AZ$245K321,628
- 3002 W Glenhaven Dr Phoenix, AZ$262K521,922
- 3025 W Silver Fox Way Phoenix, AZ$234K----1,628
- 3049 W Glenhaven Dr Phoenix, AZ--------
- 3021 W Silver Fox Way Phoenix, AZ$232K321,628
- 3029 W Silver Fox Way Phoenix, AZ$244K321,628
- 3009 W Glenhaven Dr Phoenix, AZ$276K----1,894
- 3017 W Silver Fox Way Phoenix, AZ$250K321,894
- 3005 W Glenhaven Dr Phoenix, AZ$232K321,628
- 3013 W Glenhaven Dr Phoenix, AZ$277K421,894
- 3013 W Glenhaven Dr Phoenix, AZ$157K421,894
- 2948 W Glenhaven Dr Phoenix, AZ$284K332,344
- 3017 W Glenhaven Dr Phoenix, AZ$259K321,922
- 3013 W Silver Fox Way Phoenix, AZ$288K32.52,344
- 3021 W Glenhaven Dr Phoenix, AZ$254K--2.751,628
- W Silver Fox Way Phoenix, AZ$270K--31,894
- W Silver Fox Way Phoenix, AZ$321K----2,531
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.