3010 Whisperwave Cir, Redwood City, CA 940654 beds, 3 baths, 1,860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The half bathroom downstairs is updated with marble floors, pedestal sink and custom paint. The upstairs master suite has a walk-in closet, marble floors and jet tub where you can relax after a busy day, with water & hillside views to keep you company.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $985,000
- Price/sqft: $530
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,860 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 095510400
- Zillow Home ID: 15618953
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3010 Whisperwave Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% lower than in Redwood City, and 2.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94065 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94065 home values.
- 3010 Whisperwave Cir Redwood City, CA$1.02M42.51,860
- 3010 Whisperwave Cir Redwood City, CA$1.01M42.51,860
- 3010 Whisperwave Cir Redwood City, CA$1.02M42.51,909
- 202 Demi Ln Redwood City, CA$1.57M43.52,198
- 3008 Whisperwave Cir Redwood City, CA$1.19M42.51,980
- 218 Puget Ln Redwood City, CA$1.01M32.51,924
- 304 Treedust St Redwood City, CA$1.18M42.51,980
- 3006 Whisperwave Cir Redwood City, CA$1.04M22.51,690
- Treedust St Redwood City, CA$1.04M32.51,690
- 215 Isleford Ln Redwood City, CA$1.1M42.51,860
- 3014 Whisperwave Cir Redwood City, CA$1.09M42.51,860
- 308 Treedust St Redwood City, CA$1.04M32.51,690
- 305 Treedust St Redwood City, CA$994K331,520
- 3004 Whisperwave Cir Redwood City, CA$1.25M42.51,980
- 225 Isleford Ln Redwood City, CA$981K331,520
- 309 Treedust St Redwood City, CA$1.15M42.51,909
- 3016 Whisperwave Cir Redwood City, CA$1.05M42.51,855
- 312 Treedust St Redwood City, CA$1.24M32.52,300
- 210 Isleford Ln Redwood City, CA$1.18M42.51,980
- 313 Treedust St Redwood City, CA$1.31M42.52,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.