3011 13th St NW, Washington, DC 200094 beds, 4 baths, 2,604 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,149 sqft
- Built in 1911
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,080,000
- Price/sqft: $415
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,604 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2850 0167
- Zillow Home ID: 473372
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3011 13th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Columbia Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% lower than in Washington, and 10.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Columbia Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbia Heights home values.
- 3013 13th St NW Washington, DC$581K42.51,746
- 3009 13th St NW Washington, DC$534K41.51,746
- 3015 13th St NW Washington, DC$629K41.51,796
- 3007 13th St NW Washington, DC$570K41.51,752
- 3005 13th St NW Washington, DC$604K43.51,876
- 3017 13th St NW Washington, DC$713K41.51,746
- 3003 13th St NW Washington, DC$568K------
- 3003 13th St NW Washington, DC$692K41.51,876
- 3019 13th St NW Washington, DC$701K43.51,800
- 1211 Columbia Rd NW Washington, DC$779K422,430
- 3001 13th St NW Washington, DC$755K421,736
- 1209 Columbia Rd NW Washington, DC$704K631,926
- 1248 Irving St NW Washington, DC$706K42.52,058
- 1246 Irving St NW Washington, DC$602K422,050
- 3029 13th St NW Washington, DC$828K632,337
- 1207 Columbia Rd NW APT 3 Washington, DC$763K332,016
- 3006 13th St NW APT A Washington, DC$685K32.51,712
- 1244 Irving St NW Washington, DC$709K532,058
- 1242 Irving St NW Washington, DC$604K51.52,050
- 1240 Irving St NW Washington, DC$720K542,106
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.