- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3011 Sangamon St, Steger, IL 604753 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,812 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 32324020500000
- Zillow Home ID: 4335728
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3011 Sangamon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60475 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 34% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1% higher than in Steger, and 365.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60475 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Steger.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60475 home values.
- 3007 Sangamon St Steger, IL$110K--21,530
- 3017 Sangamon St Steger, IL$94K--11,196
- 3021 Sangamon St Steger, IL$59K--11,069
- 3001 Sangamon St Steger, IL$66K--1.51,608
- 3012 Peoria St Steger, IL$87K--11,120
- 3016 Peoria St Steger, IL$58K--1978
- 3033 Sangamon St Steger, IL$78K--21,613
- 3006 Peoria St Steger, IL$106K------
- 3000 Peoria St Steger, IL$49K--1805
- 3014 Sangamon St Steger, IL$51K--11,008
- 3012 Sangamon St Steger, IL$48K--11,125
- 3026 Peoria St Steger, IL$134K--1.51,516
- 3016 Sangamon St Steger, IL$104K--11,176
- 3020 Sangamon St Steger, IL$83K31.52,150
- 3002 Sangamon St Steger, IL$97K311,252
- 3030 Peoria St Steger, IL$65K--1777
- 3039 Sangamon St Steger, IL$81K--1.51,123
- 3028 Sangamon St Steger, IL$50K--11,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!