3012 E 35th St, Minneapolis, MN 554062 beds, 1 bath, 1,192 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $148,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,192 sqft
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 0102824410043
- Zillow Home ID: 1695392
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3012 E 35th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Howe market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 48% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.2% less than in Minneapolis, and 79.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Howe home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Howe home values.
- 3008 E 35th St Minneapolis, MN$145K21874
- 3016 E 35th St Minneapolis, MN$121K211,047
- 3457 Snelling Ave Minneapolis, MN$256K421,950
- 3000 E 35th St Minneapolis, MN$156K22874
- 3505 Snelling Ave Minneapolis, MN$141K211,820
- 3448 Minnehaha Ave Minneapolis, MN$176K321,730
- 3444 Minnehaha Ave Minneapolis, MN$154K311,348
- 3509 Snelling Ave Minneapolis, MN$144K21979
- 3453 Snelling Ave Minneapolis, MN$166K21960
- 3436 Minnehaha Ave Minneapolis, MN$206K311,325
- 3511 Snelling Ave Minneapolis, MN$193K311,104
- 3449 Snelling Ave Minneapolis, MN$234K422,216
- 3022 E 35th St Minneapolis, MN$737K--88,176
- 3432 Minnehaha Ave Minneapolis, MN$109K21870
- 3445 Snelling Ave Minneapolis, MN$179K321,442
- 3515 Snelling Ave Minneapolis, MN$99K21768
- 3017 E 35th St Minneapolis, MN$153K21886
- 3428 Minnehaha Ave Minneapolis, MN$194K31.751,434
- 3441 Snelling Ave Minneapolis, MN$213K411,684
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.