30123 Diamond Ridge Ct, Romoland, CA 925853 beds, 2 baths, 1,630 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 43 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $445,500
- Price/sqft: $136
- MLS #: IG13167237
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 447 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,630 sqft
- Parcel #: 459311042
- Zillow Home ID: 69286795
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 30123 Diamond Ridge Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92585 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 46.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 202.6% higher than in Hemet, and 76.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92585 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hemet.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92585 home values.
- 30113 Diamond Ridge Ct Romoland, CA$237K321,613
- 30133 Diamond Ridge Ct Romoland, CA$281K42.52,680
- 30128 Hardrock Dr Romoland, CA$277K42.52,680
- 30138 Hardrock Dr Romoland, CA$281K42.52,455
- 30118 Hardrock Dr Romoland, CA$258K332,082
- 30103 Diamond Ridge Ct Romoland, CA$269K42.52,680
- 30148 Hardrock Dr Romoland, CA$229K321,630
- 30143 Diamond Ridge Ct Romoland, CA$286K42.52,455
- 30108 Hardrock Dr Romoland, CA$235K321,630
- 30126 Diamond Ridge Ct Romoland, CA$236K431,798
- 30093 Diamond Ridge Ct Romoland, CA$274K42.52,455
- 30093 Diamond Ridge Ct Menifee, CA$211K432,455
- 30158 Hardrock Dr Romoland, CA$260K32.752,082
- 30098 Hardrock Dr Menifee, CA$237K431,800
- 30098 Hardrock Dr Romoland, CA$237K431,800
- 30106 Diamond Ridge Ct Romoland, CA$174K321,630
- 30136 Diamond Ridge Ct Romoland, CA$266K332,082
- 30146 Diamond Ridge Ct Romoland, CA$301K422,680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292