- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3013 Eagle Crest Ln, Fayetteville, NC 283064 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,222 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $325,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 531 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,222 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 9495135936
- Zillow Home ID: 97570860
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3013 Eagle Crest Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28306, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.3% lower than in Fayetteville, and 32.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 28306 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28306 home values.
Nearby Schools in Fayetteville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292