3013 W Towne Village Ct, Antioch, TN 370133 beds, 2 baths, 1,418 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $78,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,418 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 186
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 15006021100
- Zillow Home ID: 41186486
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3013 W Towne Village Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37013 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 77.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85% higher than in Nashville, and 153.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37013 home values.
- 3009 W Towne Village Ct Antioch, TN$123K32.51,700
- 3012 W Towne Village Ct Antioch, TN$114K321,400
- 3008 W Towne Village Ct Antioch, TN$131K321,800
- 3005 W Towne Village Ct Antioch, TN$114K331,272
- 4137 Alicia Ln Antioch, TN--------
- 4113 Alicia Ln Antioch, TN$178K42.52,124
- 4109 Alicia Ln Antioch, TN$162K32.51,912
- 4117 Alicia Ln Antioch, TN$211K32.52,936
- 4121 Alicia Ln Antioch, TN$182K32.52,366
- 4105 Alicia Ln Antioch, TN$169K32.52,112
- 3004 W Towne Village Ct Antioch, TN$122K421,320
- 3204 Anderson Rd Antioch, TN$124K321,279
- 4125 Alicia Ln Antioch, TN$170K32.52,100
- 3001 W Towne Village Ct Antioch, TN$145K321,321
- 4101 Alicia Ln Antioch, TN$198K32.52,366
- 4129 Alicia Ln Antioch, TN$191K32.52,414
- 3200 Anderson Rd Antioch, TN$129K321,286
- 3172 Anderson Rd Antioch, TN$137K212,016
- 4073 Alicia Ln Antioch, TN$161K32.51,800
- 3000 W Towne Village Ct Antioch, TN$154K331,479
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.