3014 Dannyhill Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900642 beds, 2 baths, 1,498 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $1,625,000
- Price/sqft: $1,085
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,498 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Lot depth: 87
- Lot width: 88
- Parcel #: 4316027026
- Zillow Home ID: 20498077
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3014 Dannyhill Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cheviot Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 93.6% less than in Los Angeles, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Cheviot Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cheviot Hills home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
2,295 sqft, 9,583 sqft lot, built in 1949
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 3030 Dannyhill Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.05M554,082
- 3011 Mcconnell Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.98M433,700
- 3001 Mcconnell Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.54M554,943
- 3040 Dannyhill Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.38M553,546
- 3021 Mcconnell Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.85M432,820
- 3015 Dannyhill Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.69M222,001
- 3009 Dannyhill Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.91M323,285
- 3023 Dannyhill Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.22M554,843
- 3029 Mcconnell Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.93M442,804
- 3048 Dannyhill Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.1M442,699
- 3001 Dannyhill Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.76M332,409
- 3031 Dannyhill Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.09M432,917
- 3037 Mcconnell Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.43M653,772
- 3039 Dannyhill Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.02M332,749
- 3054 Dannyhill Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.96M232,368
- 2918 Danalda Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.71M322,309
- 2924 Danalda Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.19M332,701
- 2910 Danalda Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.87M333,012
- 3045 Dannyhill Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.85M222,226
- 2932 Danalda Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.7M332,938
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!