3014 Dubberly Ct, Matthews, NC 281054 beds, 2 baths, 1,640 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $128,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Long Lease Terms Available, On-Site Maintenance, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled/Updated
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,640 sqft
- Parcel #: 19350220
- Zillow Home ID: 6279666
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3014 Dubberly Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Marshbrooke, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.1% greater than in Charlotte, and 421.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Marshbrooke home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marshbrooke home values.
- 3008 Dubberly Ct Matthews, NC$150K321,634
- 3020 Dubberly Ct Matthews, NC$136K321,438
- 3000 Dubberly Ct Matthews, NC$137K321,422
- 3025 Walsingham Ct Matthews, NC$146K32.51,881
- 3019 Walsingham Ct Matthews, NC$148K32.51,866
- 3031 Walsingham Ct Matthews, NC$129K321,384
- 3017 Dubberly Ct Matthews, NC$146K321,558
- 3023 Dubberly Ct Matthews, NC$124K321,408
- 10116 Ashley Farm Dr Matthews, NC$138K321,422
- 10122 Ashley Farm Dr Matthews, NC$146K32.51,870
- 3011 Dubberly Ct Matthews, NC$126K321,353
- 2934 Dubberly Ct Matthews, NC$111K321,146
- 10106 Ashley Farm Dr Matthews, NC$132K321,302
- 3013 Walsingham Ct Matthews, NC$107K321,188
- 10128 Ashley Farm Dr Matthews, NC$147K321,500
- 3005 Dubberly Ct Matthews, NC$143K321,508
- 2926 Dubberly Ct Matthews, NC$143K421,767
- 10132 Ashley Farm Dr Matthews, NC$146K321,500
- 10100 Ashley Farm Dr Matthews, NC$145K32.51,742
- 3007 Walsingham Ct Matthews, NC$133K321,473
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.