- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3014 Huff Ave, San Jose, CA 951287,798 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1961
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $2,050,000
- Price/sqft: $263
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 12
- Floor size: 7,798 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Parcel #: 27907038
- Zillow Home ID: 82958151
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3014 Huff Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.8% lower than in San Jose, and 94.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 3004 Huff Ave San Jose, CA$3.3M----7,710
- 3036 Huff Ave San Jose, CA$3.68M----16,401
- 2994 Huff Ave San Jose, CA$2.93M----7,710
- 2994 Huff Ave APT 1 San Jose, CA$1.63M11625
- 3013 Magliocco Dr San Jose, CA$3.5M----8,454
- 3027 Magliocco Dr San Jose, CA$2.89M----7,852
- 3035 Magliocco Dr San Jose, CA$3.34M----9,372
- 2991 Magliocco Dr San Jose, CA$1.24M21800
- 2980 Huff Ave San Jose, CA$3.53M----16,768
- 2989 Huff Ave San Jose, CA$3.18M----11,160
- 3101 Magliocco Dr APT 109 San Jose, CA$458K221,145
- 3101 Magliocco Dr APT 111 San Jose, CA$455K221,145
- 3101 Magliocco Dr APT 113 San Jose, CA$558K221,145
- 2981 Magliocco Dr San Jose, CA$1.58M211,500
- 3101 Magliocco Dr APT 115 San Jose, CA$357K11694
- 3021 Huff Ave San Jose, CA$771K----70,000
- 3101 Magliocco Dr APT 108 San Jose, CA$454K111,174
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292