3014 Saint Johns Ave, Jacksonville, FL 322053 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $530,000
- Price/sqft: $151
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 87
- Parcel #: 0779730000
- Zillow Home ID: 44479288
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3014 Saint Johns Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Riverside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 62.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43% less than in Jacksonville, and 70.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Riverside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverside home values.
- 3022 Saint Johns Ave Jacksonville, FL$783K433,099
- 3012 Saint Johns Ave Jacksonville, FL$282K21.51,248
- 3024 Saint Johns Ave Jacksonville, FL$562K43.52,784
- 3032 Saint Johns Ave Jacksonville, FL$961K43.54,035
- 3009 Saint Johns Ave Jacksonville, FL$197K221,366
- 3007 Saint Johns Ave Jacksonville, FL$191K231,366
- 3005 Saint Johns Ave Jacksonville, FL$197K22.51,366
- 3003 Saint Johns Ave Jacksonville, FL$205K22.51,466
- 3011 Saint Johns Ave Jacksonville, FL$218K32.51,939
- 3019 Saint Johns Ave Jacksonville, FL$530K42.53,322
- 3001 Saint Johns Ave Jacksonville, FL$233K32.51,939
- 3000 Saint Johns Ave Jacksonville, FL$2.63M445,156
- 3027 Saint Johns Ave Jacksonville, FL$927K554,317
- 3026 Saint Johns Ave Jacksonville, FL$1.14M343,344
- 1811 Donald St Jacksonville, FL$266K321,426
- 2970 Saint Johns Ave Jacksonville, FL$278K322,271
- 1819 Donald St Jacksonville, FL$465K322,063
- 1803 Donald St Jacksonville, FL$333K221,638
- 2970 Saint Johns Ave # 1A Jacksonville, FL$472K322,271
- 2970 Saint Johns Ave UNIT GH Jacksonville, FL$142K221,636
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.