This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,799 sqft
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1961
- Views: 2,336 all time views
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Cooling: Window/Wall Unit
- Dining Room: Dining "L"
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Heating: Forced Air
- HOA Amenities: Billiard Room
- HOA Amenities: Car Wash Area
- HOA Amenities: Club House
- HOA Amenities: Community Pool
- HOA Amenities: Recreation Room
- Kitchen: Oven Range
- Kitchen: Refrigerator (s)
- Laundry: Washer/Dryer
- Listing Class: Residential Mobile Homes
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Park Home Site: Unit Will Remain
- Roof: Metal
- Sewer Septic: Sewer Available at Site
- Subclass: Single Wide Mobile Home
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters
- Utilities: Individual Gas Meters
- Water: Water On Site
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 700 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2118086835
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94063, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.3% greater than in Redwood City, and 77.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94063 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94063 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (11)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 3015 E Bayshore Rd|
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.