- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3015 Ledgewood Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900682 beds, 1,143 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,031 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $712,000
- Price/sqft: $623
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Mountain
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,143 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Lot depth: 65
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 5582019014
- Zillow Home ID: 20806557
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3015 Ledgewood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 101.9% greater than in Los Angeles, and 25.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 3050 Belden Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.59M33.53,116
- 3011 Ledgewood Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.35M31.752,396
- 3008 Belden Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.75M432,206
- 3030 Ledgewood Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.6M331,770
- 6384 Rodgerton Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.53M322,104
- 3051 Belden Dr Los Angeles, CA--Studio----
- 6386 Rodgerton Dr Hollywood, CA$647K--1260
- 3007 Belden Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.15M321,874
- 3060 Belden Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.18M434,050
- 2933 Ledgewood Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.47M432,400
- 2995 Belden Dr Los Angeles, CA--------
- 3035 Ledgewood Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.57M332,611
- 6220 Rodgerton Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.11M221,389
- 6416 Rodgerton Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.11M21.51,527
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292