- Lot: 5,797 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Views: 3,851 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $765,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $314
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement, 1120 sqft
- View: Water
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Fully Finished, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ Security System, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Rec room location \ L, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ Sprinkler System, Status \ P, Style \ 16, Utility room location \ L, View \ Bay, View \ L, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,440 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3271800850
- Zillow Home ID: 48855697
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $703-972K.
Market guideZillow predicts Magnolia home values will increase 7.6% next year, compared to a 7.6% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Magnolia homes, this home is valued 32.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Magnolia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.2% lower than in Seattle, and 56.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
|3022 43rd Ave W Seattle, WA||$875K||2||1.75||2,360|
|3012 43rd Ave W Seattle, WA||$1.16M||3||1.5||3,100|
|3006 43rd Ave W Seattle, WA||$1.22M||4||3||3,520|
|3026 43rd Ave W Seattle, WA||$1.21M||3||1.75||3,260|
|4216 W Barrett St Seattle, WA||$1.19M||4||3||3,290|
|3030 43rd Ave W Seattle, WA||$838K||2||1.75||1,930|
|3017 42nd Ave W Seattle, WA||$1.72M||4||4||4,270|
|4208 W Barrett St Seattle, WA||$1.06M||4||2||2,980|
|3011 42nd Ave W Seattle, WA||$1.81M||5||3.5||4,250|
|3021 42nd Ave W Seattle, WA||$1.14M||4||3||3,630|
|3027 42nd Ave W Seattle, WA||$1.49M||5||3.5||3,878|
|3036 43rd Ave W Seattle, WA||$847K||2||1.5||1,910|
|3033 42nd Ave W Seattle, WA||$932K||3||3||2,620|
|4200 W Barrett St Seattle, WA||$1.63M||3||4.25||3,900|
|3040 43rd Ave W Seattle, WA||$823K||2||2.25||1,660|
|3037 42nd Ave W Seattle, WA||$1.36M||3||3.5||3,340|
|2854 43rd Ave W Seattle, WA||$1.24M||4||3.5||3,540|
|3017 43rd Ave W Seattle, WA||$953K||5||1.75||2,530|
|3011 43rd Ave W Seattle, WA||$988K||4||2.5||2,640|
|3023 43rd Ave W Seattle, WA||$1.54M||4||4||3,440|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!