3016 Dothan St, Memphis, TN 381183 beds, 1 bath, 1,596 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $76,900
- Price/sqft: $48
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,596 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 105
- Parcel #: 074070 00001
- Zillow Home ID: 42238906
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3016 Dothan Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hickory Ridge-South Riverdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 103.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.5% higher than in Memphis, and 268.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hickory Ridge-South Riverdale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hickory Ridge-South Riverdale home values.
- 3021 Darrow St Memphis, TN$58K31.51,305
- 3026 Dothan St Memphis, TN$83K422,136
- 3033 Darrow St Memphis, TN$74K321,602
- 3010 Darrow St Memphis, TN$63K321,841
- 3032 Dothan St Memphis, TN$61K31.51,266
- 3039 Darrow St Memphis, TN$72K321,693
- 3015 Dothan St Memphis, TN$87K321,574
- 3049 Darrow St Memphis, TN$66K421,733
- 3009 Dothan St Memphis, TN$87K321,565
- 3014 Darrow St Memphis, TN$76K321,666
- 3021 Dothan St Memphis, TN$59K31.51,305
- 2994 Dothan St Memphis, TN$66K31.51,305
- 3038 Dothan St Memphis, TN$72K321,565
- 2999 Dothan St Memphis, TN$56K321,381
- 3027 Dothan St Memphis, TN$53K321,386
- 3020 Darrow St Memphis, TN$74K31.51,459
- 3024 Darrow St Memphis, TN$73K322,015
- 3055 Darrow St Memphis, TN$72K32.51,800
- 3030 Darrow St Memphis, TN$77K31.51,243
- 2995 Dothan St Memphis, TN$55K321,399
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!