3016 Lake Forest Dr, Augusta, GA 309094 beds, 3 baths, 2,921 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 313 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $490,000
- Price/sqft: $123
- MLS #: 367602
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,921 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 0431013000
- Zillow Home ID: 14949515
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3016 Lake Forest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Forrest Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.8% less than in Augusta, and 11.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Forrest Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forrest Hills home values.
- 3012 Lake Forest Dr Augusta, GA$391K333,041
- 3018 Lake Forest Dr Augusta, GA$345K422,511
- 3019 Park Ave Augusta, GA$413K53.54,326
- 3020 Lake Forest Dr Augusta, GA$410K543,331
- 3010 Lake Forest Dr Augusta, GA$498K43.54,095
- 3015 Park Ave Augusta, GA$332K433,284
- 3011 Lake Forest Dr Augusta, GA$903K44.55,410
- 3015 Lake Forest Dr Augusta, GA$359K43.53,828
- 3021 Park Ave Augusta, GA$320K533,012
- 3013 Park Ave Augusta, GA--------
- 3009 Lake Forest Dr Augusta, GA$559K522,602
- 3022 Lake Forest Dr Augusta, GA$319K33.53,492
- 3023 Park Ave Augusta, GA$234K221,724
- 3019 Lake Forest Dr Augusta, GA$334K32.52,401
- 3006 Lake Forest Dr Augusta, GA$357K43.53,530
- 3007 Lake Forest Dr Augusta, GA$222K321,650
- 3024 Lake Forest Dr Augusta, GA$411K54.53,347
- 3010 Bransford Rd Augusta, GA$507K633,576
- 3014 Bransford Rd Augusta, GA$297K32.53,022
- 3025 Park Ave Augusta, GA$391K43.54,082
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.