3016 SW Admiral Way, Seattle, WA 981263 beds, 2 baths, 1,780 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,482 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1917
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $177
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement, 820 sqft
- View: City, Territorial
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Off Street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,780 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7987400440
- Zillow Home ID: 49074929
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3016 Sw Admiral Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Admiral market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30% less than in Seattle, and 47.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Admiral home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Admiral home values.
- 3022 SW Admiral Way Seattle, WA$370K411,330
- 3419 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$741K222,930
- 3411 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$416K211,680
- 3017 SW Hinds St Seattle, WA$274K21900
- 3421 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$770K32.52,950
- 3405 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$566K32.52,580
- 3007 SW Hinds St Seattle, WA$480K422,040
- 3403 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$348K211,540
- 3018 SW Hinds St Seattle, WA$422K321,410
- 3006 SW Hinds St Seattle, WA$466K32.52,040
- 3016 SW Hinds St Seattle, WA$417K321,455
- 3318 30th Ave SW UNIT A301 Seattle, WA$162K11572
- 3318 30th Ave SW UNIT B509 Seattle, WA$180K11615
- 3318 30th Ave SW UNIT B602 Seattle, WA$212K11688
- 3002 SW Hinds St Seattle, WA$471K32.52,040
- 3016 SW Hinds St Seattle, WA$422K31.51,455
- 3012 SW Hinds St Seattle, WA$412K31.51,455
- 3013 SW Admiral Way Seattle, WA$199K21520
- 3031 SW Spokane St Seattle, WA$442K311,600
- 3012 SW Hinds St Seattle, WA$420K31.51,410
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.