3016 Tremont St, Philadelphia, PA 191363 beds, 1 bath, 1,138 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Enjoy the front gated patio for entertaining. The basement is finished and has a back door leading to the rear yard. This house also features a second fenced in rear yard across the common back driveway for additional parking or entertaining making a total lot size of 2,345 square feet.
Also there are Newer replacement windows, Pella front and back Full View screen doors, Clopay steel garage door, Central A/C and heater, wash tub, hot water heater and includes Like New Whirlpool washer and dryer!
Easy access to 95 and minutes away from Center City and the Philadelphia Airport. Public transportation is also available.
This home is in the Philadelphia City School District. The nearest schools are the Thomas Holme school, Meehan Middle school and Lincoln High school.
- Lot: 2,345 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $92,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,138 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 572057400
- Zillow Home ID: 10523298
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3016 Tremont Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Academy Gardens, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62% less than in Philadelphia, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Academy Gardens home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Academy Gardens home values.
- 3018 Tremont St Philadelphia, PA$149K311,160
- 3014 Tremont St Philadelphia, PA$120K311,138
- 3012 Tremont St Philadelphia, PA$152K311,138
- 3020 Tremont St Philadelphia, PA$151K311,138
- 3022 Tremont St Philadelphia, PA$150K311,138
- 3010 Tremont St Philadelphia, PA$122K311,138
- 3024 Tremont St Philadelphia, PA$151K311,138
- 3026 Tremont St Philadelphia, PA$152K311,138
- 3028 Tremont St Philadelphia, PA$160K321,138
- 3030 Tremont St Philadelphia, PA$147K311,160
- 3032 Tremont St Philadelphia, PA$155K311,138
- 9033 Wesleyan Rd Philadelphia, PA$158K321,176
- 9035 Wesleyan Rd Philadelphia, PA$154K311,622
- 3013 Tremont St Philadelphia, PA$151K311,138
- 9031 Wesleyan Rd Philadelphia, PA$137K311,176
- 3011 Tremont St Philadelphia, PA$152K311,138
- 9037 Wesleyan Rd Philadelphia, PA$139K311,176
- 3015 Tremont St Philadelphia, PA$153K311,138
- 9029 Wesleyan Rd Philadelphia, PA$137K311,176
- 3009 Tremont St Philadelphia, PA$150K311,138
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005