3017 13th Ave W, Seattle, WA 981193 beds, 2 baths, 1,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,401 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $426,400
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 1 space, 260 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,580 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6905200360
- Zillow Home ID: 49012735
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3017 13th Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Queen Anne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.8% less than in Seattle, and 62.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Queen Anne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Queen Anne home values.
- 3011 13th Ave W Seattle, WA$692K421,760
- 3021 13th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.46M433,390
- 3009 13th Ave W Seattle, WA$693K321,960
- 3027 13th Ave W Seattle, WA$553K311,110
- 3033 13th Ave W Seattle, WA$803K322,520
- 3003 13th Ave W Seattle, WA$630K221,580
- 3020 14th Ave W # A Seattle, WA$580K32.51,760
- 3020 14th Ave W # B Seattle, WA$571K32.51,760
- 3037 13th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.02M42.52,640
- 3018 14th Ave W Seattle, WA$722K----4,128
- 3012 14th Ave W Seattle, WA$650K321,800
- 3006 14th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.42M633,620
- 3012 13th Ave W Seattle, WA$879K42.52,470
- 3016 13th Ave W Seattle, WA$575K311,240
- 3006 13th Ave W Seattle, WA$927K43.52,710
- 3022 13th Ave W Seattle, WA$601K211,510
- 3041 13th Ave W Seattle, WA$652K422,040
- 3030 14th Ave W APT 302 Seattle, WA$297K21.751,075
- 3030 14th Ave W APT 205 Seattle, WA$213K11715
- 3030 14th Ave W APT 301 Seattle, WA$321K21.751,029
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!