3017 23rd St, Long Island City, NY 111025 beds, 2 baths, 1,760 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,075 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $605,000
- Price/sqft: $344
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,760 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 83
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 005720021
- Zillow Home ID: 31938010
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3017 23rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Astoria market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in New York, and 94% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Astoria home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Astoria home values.
- 3015 23rd St # 1 Astoria, NY$529K11725
- 3015 23rd St Long Island City, NY$1.09M----2,112
- 3019 23rd St Long Island City, NY$1.02M----3,174
- 3019 23rd St # 1 Astoria, NY$771K21--
- 3013 23rd St # 1 Astoria, NY$664K21--
- 3017 23rd St Astoria, NY$537K52--
- 3013 23rd St Long Island City, NY$794K----1,368
- 3023 23rd St # 1 Astoria, NY$397K11--
- 3023 23rd St Long Island City, NY$1.09M112,791
- 28 W 23rd St FRNT 1 New York, NY$1.05M------
- 3023 23rd St # 1 Astoria, NY$648K11--
- 3011 23rd St Long Island City, NY$714K42.51,368
- 3025 23rd St Long Island City, NY$883K----2,991
- 3023 23rd St FL 1 Astoria, NY--------
- 3023 23rd St Astoria, NY$590K11--
- 3011 23rd St Astoria, NY$548K33--
- 2311 30th Rd Astoria, NY$611K------
- 3009 23rd St Long Island City, NY$647K----1,368
- 3027 23rd St Long Island City, NY$1.14M----2,974
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292