3017 Presbury St, Baltimore, MD 212163 beds, 1 bath, 1,284 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Owner Liquidation Sale- All reasonable offers will be accepted.
Rent or Sell Back to A Homeowner. Check the Comps.
Property is vacant and in need of renovations.
Call About Owner Financing!
Ground Rent TBD
- Lot: 1,143 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $4,900
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,284 sqft
- Lot depth: 94
- Lot width: 12
- Parcel #: 2424B041
- Zillow Home ID: 36511904
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3017 Presbury Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rosemont, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.2% less than in Baltimore, and 192.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Rosemont home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rosemont home values.
- 3019 Presbury St Baltimore, MD$58K311,900
- 3021 Presbury St Baltimore, MD$61K--11,212
- 3023 Presbury St Baltimore, MD$80K--21,212
- 3010 Grayson St Baltimore, MD$99K311,184
- 3012 Grayson St Baltimore, MD$76K311,084
- Presbury St Baltimore, MD$80K--21,212
- Bloomingdale Rd Baltimore, MD$33K--1732
- Presbury St Baltimore, MD$38K--2800
- N Rosedale St Baltimore, MD$55K--1672
- Westwood Ave Baltimore, MD$77K--1609
- N Rosedale St Baltimore, MD$60K--2672
- Presbury St Baltimore, MD$74K--11,320
- Presbury St Baltimore, MD$58K--11,212
- Bloomingdale Rd Baltimore, MD$50K------
- Westwood Ave Baltimore, MD$49K--2644
- Westwood Ave Baltimore, MD$70K--1607
- Presbury St Baltimore, MD$49K--1--
- 3008 Grayson St Baltimore, MD$89K--21,184
- 3014 Grayson St Baltimore, MD$55K--11,184
- 3006 Grayson St Baltimore, MD$29K--11,184
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292